Marzano Cafe, Seminyak, Bali
Hi All
Another day in paradise! Today has been quite beautiful - a nice 28 degrees and very sunny - although a few clouds are passing by my window now.
Pilates yesterday was awesome! I book group classes (no more than 4 at a time) and everybody else cancelled so I had my own private class. It was a great workout - my body is going aarghhh today but loving it!
After pilates did a bit of online business then went to the pool around 3pm - stayed there until around 5pm then went out to the beach out front and had a few bintangs watching the sunset. As you may know I am not much of a beer drinker so got a sprite and just poured a little beer into it - such a woos I know!
Then we came back to the apartment to shower and change before going out to dinner. I noticed a fabulous looking Italian restaurant just down the road coming back from pilates so we decided to give it a try. It was a short 5 minute stroll to get there - it was called Cafe Marzano (on the corner of Jalan Double 6 and the street that runs at the back of Kumala Pantai, Jayakarta). They specialise in pizzas as they have a rather large stone oven built in the open kitchen. I had the Funghi Pizza (of course) and added artichokes and Peter had the Vegetariano with added olives. They were really nice - quite thin pizzas but a really nice taste to them. So really recommended if you want to grab a reasonably cheap pizza (around 50,000 rupiah each).
After dinner we took a stroll along the beachfront and grabbed a couple of dvd's to watch - got I Am Legend (I know it is old but have always wanted to see it) and Slumdog Millionaire. Not bad movies - although I was rather surprised at Slumdog Millionaire as it has had such hype and I only thought it was a so so movie - quite slow in parts and jumps around quite a bit - it was great to show parts of India though - so worth it just to see that.
So that is it for my post today. Miss you all!
Another day in paradise! Today has been quite beautiful - a nice 28 degrees and very sunny - although a few clouds are passing by my window now.
Pilates yesterday was awesome! I book group classes (no more than 4 at a time) and everybody else cancelled so I had my own private class. It was a great workout - my body is going aarghhh today but loving it!
After pilates did a bit of online business then went to the pool around 3pm - stayed there until around 5pm then went out to the beach out front and had a few bintangs watching the sunset. As you may know I am not much of a beer drinker so got a sprite and just poured a little beer into it - such a woos I know!
Then we came back to the apartment to shower and change before going out to dinner. I noticed a fabulous looking Italian restaurant just down the road coming back from pilates so we decided to give it a try. It was a short 5 minute stroll to get there - it was called Cafe Marzano (on the corner of Jalan Double 6 and the street that runs at the back of Kumala Pantai, Jayakarta). They specialise in pizzas as they have a rather large stone oven built in the open kitchen. I had the Funghi Pizza (of course) and added artichokes and Peter had the Vegetariano with added olives. They were really nice - quite thin pizzas but a really nice taste to them. So really recommended if you want to grab a reasonably cheap pizza (around 50,000 rupiah each).
After dinner we took a stroll along the beachfront and grabbed a couple of dvd's to watch - got I Am Legend (I know it is old but have always wanted to see it) and Slumdog Millionaire. Not bad movies - although I was rather surprised at Slumdog Millionaire as it has had such hype and I only thought it was a so so movie - quite slow in parts and jumps around quite a bit - it was great to show parts of India though - so worth it just to see that.
So that is it for my post today. Miss you all!
Comments
Post a Comment