Poser 7 Portrait - Contemplation
Greetings from Seminyak, Bali
Okay today weather is lovely but a bit overcast - it is around 29 degrees and 73% humidity - so feels quite hot today.
Our dollar is hovering around 7,807 today - so pretty high.
For those that know me, you know that I have a thing for 3D animation and renders - so I try to spend an hour or so every day just playing around with Poser 7 and getting used to it - I have had the software for a while but have not really had the time until now to dedicate a couple of hours a week to it.
I find it helps me to disassociate myself from my other endeavours and get creative (or at least I hope I am being creative!).
So I finally got up the courage to upload one of my images to one of the software sites I sometimes purchase off of and most often than not download freebie stuff! It is called Renderosity and it is awesome!
So here is my image or you can view it at Renderosity itself by clicking HERE.
Anyway back to the grindstone.
Sampai Nanti
Okay today weather is lovely but a bit overcast - it is around 29 degrees and 73% humidity - so feels quite hot today.
Our dollar is hovering around 7,807 today - so pretty high.
For those that know me, you know that I have a thing for 3D animation and renders - so I try to spend an hour or so every day just playing around with Poser 7 and getting used to it - I have had the software for a while but have not really had the time until now to dedicate a couple of hours a week to it.
I find it helps me to disassociate myself from my other endeavours and get creative (or at least I hope I am being creative!).
So I finally got up the courage to upload one of my images to one of the software sites I sometimes purchase off of and most often than not download freebie stuff! It is called Renderosity and it is awesome!
So here is my image or you can view it at Renderosity itself by clicking HERE.
Anyway back to the grindstone.
Sampai Nanti

Travel overseas while saving money might be one of your main points when deciding to have a holiday break. Special offer from airlines, travel agents and hotels are now available.
ReplyDeleteThe island of Bali in Indonesia offers many selection of budget Bali Hotels, luxury Bali Villas to deluxe Bali Accommodation.